WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
COVID-19 Updates - Temporary Closure Extended through April 15
The health and safety of our patrons and employees continues to be of paramount importance. Therefore, we have extended the temporary closure of the casino, the Riverwind Gift Shop and casino restaurants through April 15.
The Riverwind Hotel remains open, as it is deemed an essential business to accommodate those who still need to travel at this time.
We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through social media as they occur.
Thank you very much for your loyalty and your understanding as we navigate this difficult time.
Posted: March 26, 2020, 5:36 p.m. (CST)
Updated: March 26, 2020, 12:54 p.m. (CST)
When will you reopen?
Riverwind Casino will extend its temporary closure through April 15, 2020. We remain committed to the safety and health of our employees, patrons and community. We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through our social media as they occur.
What precautions has Riverwind Casino been taking against the spread of the new coronavirus?
- The health and safety of our patrons and employees is our main priority and our goal is to always maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at Riverwind Casino. We have increased our efforts around cleaning and disinfecting particularly in more heavily trafficked areas of our property.
- Additionally, our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the coronavirus. Our staff is trained to strictly follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) standards and guidance with regard to communicable diseases.
- This includes policies for proper cleaning and disinfection practices of all areas of the property.
- All hard surfaces were cleaned with an industrial detergent, then disinfected using products which are on the EPA’s list of antimicrobial products for use against the coronavirus.
- As with many companies, we have been monitoring the situation and receiving daily reports from the CDC about the progression of cases across the country as well as guidance on preventative measures.
- While the casino is closed, we will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect.
Are March casino promotions & events all cancelled/rescheduled?
All March casino promotions and events are currently postponed during this temporary closure period. Promotions that began this month will restart once we reopen. We will provide updates via website, social channels, mail and email, where applicable, as more information regarding promotions and events becomes available.
What happens to my current offers while you’re closed? / Will I get new offers once you’re open again?
As your current offers expire during the temporary closure, new offers will be issued to you. In order to make your next trip convenient, your new offers will have valid dates that align with our re-opening.
What happens to my players club card during this closure?
Your players club card will remain active and your tier status will be maintained. All earned points and entries will be kept in your account.
Are you paying your employees while you’re closed?
During this temporary closure, our team members will continue to be paid and receive benefits.
How do I know the status of the concert I plan to attend?
Here is a list of postponed shows and any information about a rescheduled date. We will do our best to update this information as quickly as possible as it’s received.
- Willie Nelson & Family
- Original Date: March 13
- Rescheduled Date: TBA
- KOMA All-Class Reunion
- Original Date: March 21
- Rescheduled Date: May 15
- Jay Leno
- Original Date: March 27
- Rescheduled Date: June 27
- Boyz II Men
- Original Date: April 17
- Rescheduled Date: Sept. 6
- Patti LaBelle
- Original Date: April 10
- Rescheduled Date: July 31
- Original Date: April 24
- Rescheduled Date: Oct. 2
- Clay Walker
- Original Date: May 1
- Rescheduled Date: Nov. 13
- Collective Soul
- Original Date: May 16
- Rescheduled Date: TBA
- Tony Bennett
- Original Date: May 22
- Rescheduled Date: TBA
- Bellamy Brothers, Gene Watson & Moe Bandy
- Original Date: May 23
- Rescheduled Date: TBA
How can I request a refund?
- All refund inquiries will be handled through the original point of sale. If you have questions, please call eTix at 1-800-514-3849. If you purchased through the Box Office, you will need to wait until the Box Office re-opens.
- Box Office Information: The Box Office is currently closed.
After the Box Office re-opens, the contact information and hours are as follows:
- Box Office Phone: 405-322-6464
- Box Office Hours
- Monday-Thursday, 10 AM – 8 PM
- Friday-Saturday, 10 AM – 11 PM
So, you’re saying I have to wait till a new date is selected before I can get a refund from eTix?
If you purchased through eTix and prefer to receive a refund now, you may request one by calling eTix at 1-800-514-3849. We do encourage you to hold onto your tickets though, as they will be honored for the rescheduled date. ETix is the official ticketing agent for Riverwind Casino. All other ticket sellers are considered third-party agencies. Third-party ticket sellers may have a refund policy. You will want to reach out to that company directly for more information about refunds for postponed or rescheduled shows.
What if I already purchased tickets?
Tickets already purchased for March and April concerts will be honored on the rescheduled date. Further information is forthcoming.
If I purchased tickets from a seller other than eTix, how do I get refunded for my ticket?
Refunds need to take place through their original point of sale. ETix.com is the official ticketing agent for Riverwind Casino. All other ticket sellers are considered third-party agencies. Third-party ticket sellers may have a refund policy. You will want to reach out to that company directly for more information about refunds for postponed or rescheduled shows.
I’ve purchased tickets, can you tell me if my show will be canceled or postponed?
If a show’s status is changed to canceled, refunds for tickets will be made available to customers at the point of purchase. Refunds will not be made available for performances that take place on the originally scheduled date. We do our best to communicate any show status changes via email and on our official social media channels as quickly as possible once the decision has been made.
Is my show in April postponed as well?
We are in constant communication with our artists’ management team on the show status. If a show’s status is changed to canceled, refunds for tickets will be made available to customers at the point of purchase.
Will the River Lounge reopen when the casino reopens?
Due to COVID-19 precautions, we have postponed all performances in the lounge until further notice. We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through social media as they occur. We will let you know when entertainment resumes at the River Lounge.
Is this hotel closing?
At this time, The Riverwind Hotel is open. We currently are taking reservations via our website and phone, and we also are honoring all current reservations. Additionally, we continue to monitor the situation and take all appropriate precautions per health official guidelines.
Will there be refunds on our hotel rooms?
We are waiving the 24-hour cancellation policy on hotel rooms. Guests who cancel by 3 p.m. on the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund. If you elect to cancel your reservation, you may call 405-322-6000 to finalize those details with the hotel’s reservation desk.