Riverwind Casino Updates
The health and safety of our patrons, guests and employees is our number one priority. We continue to closely monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and public health advancements, and we have implemented operational procedures and protocols that you need to know before you make your next trip to Riverwind Casino.
Temperature Screenings and Face Coverings. All patrons and employees entering Riverwind Casino will be checked for temperature. Individuals with a temperature at or over 100.4°F (38°C) will be asked to return home and advised to seek appropriate medical care. Patrons and employees are required to wear protective coverings over their nose and mouth at all times.
Daily Operations. Riverwind Casino occupancy will be limited to 50% of building capacity and is open 24 hours per day. Every other chair will be removed from electronic games on the gaming floor.
Other notable changes to operations include:
- Table games are open. Limited seating is available at each table and games may be affected during daily deep cleanings.
- Poker is suspended until further notice.
- Off-track betting is now open with limited seating available.
- Complimentary beverage stations will not be self-serve at this time. A casino employee will serve patrons complimentary sodas and coffee from these areas.
- All valet service is suspended until further notice.
- Riverwind Hotel amenities are closed until further notice.
- Bars at Riverwind Casino will be open 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 a.m.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols. Enhanced cleaning procedures will be followed, including the use of electrostatic sprayers and EPA-certified chemicals during daily closures as well as more frequent manual disinfection processes with EPA-registered disinfectant on high-touch surfaces like door handles, railings, elevator buttons, ATMs, electronic gaming machines and other hard surfaces. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been increased and will be placed at guest and employee entrances and exits as well as high-contact areas such as reception areas, ATMs, Players Club kiosks and elevator landings.
Physical Distancing. Guests are advised to practice physical distancing leaving six feet between themselves and people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. Table games have limited seating at each table. Restaurant tables and other layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate physical distancing. Bars will be for service only and bar chairs will be removed.
For more important information related to our other operational procedures, please click on any of the links below.