Riverwind Casino's Community Guidelines
Riverwind Casino is a property of the Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce (CNDC), an executive department agency of the Chickasaw Nation, a federally recognized, sovereign and self-governing American Indian tribe. Riverwind Casino is a licensed gaming facility, fully owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation.
In order to create a positive and engaging environment for users among the Riverwind Casino accounts, we ask all users to treat each other with respect. Users may disagree; however, they must be respectful of their peers on all platforms associated with Riverwind. Insults, threats or harassment of other users, organizations or employees are prohibited and will be hidden or deleted from the Riverwind Casino Page, and reported to the appropriate platform on an as-needed basis.
The administrators of this page will not tolerate and reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that meet any or all of the following:
- Promotes violence or threatens others
- Are defamatory, indecent, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, disgraceful, vulgar or inappropriate
- Encourages or suggests illegal activity
- Acts as fraudulent and/or unauthorized representation of Riverwind Casino or other CNDC entities
- Contains SPAM or misleading content
- Are unintelligible or irrelevant
We appreciate the community adhering to these guidelines to ensure Riverwind Casino pages are safe and enjoyable for all.