New Member Earn 1 Point, Get $10
- Riverwind Casino is a governmental enterprise of The Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Riverwind Casino is giving away non cashable wild card play based on points earned, for the “New Member Earn 1 Point, Get $10” promotion. Beginning at 8:00 a.m. February 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Riverwind Wild Card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Riverwind Casino: employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Patrons that sign up for a Riverwind Wild Card and earn the required point level on the day of sign up will receive $10 of non-cashable wild card play valid until 8:00 a.m. the following day.
- The required point earning and reward are as follows;
- One (1) point earned will reward $10 in non-cashable wild card play.
- Patrons will be able to obtain their reward at any participating electronic gaming machine once reaching the required point level.
- All offers are non-cashable and non-transferable.
- Patrons will be eligible by becoming a new Riverwind Wild Card member.
5. Patrons are only eligible to earn once and offer is only valid on day of signup.
6. Promotion not valid with any other offer.
7. Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
8. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
9. Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
10. Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
11. Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.